"Imagine a world in which medicine was oriented towards healing rather than disease; where doctors emphasized prevention above treatment."
- Andrew Weil, MD
Transforming lives through integrative care.
To provide effective whole person care by combining the best of conventional medicine and complementary approaches. We will work to evolve the health care system by becoming leaders in clinical care, education, community outreach and research in the field of integrative medicine.
To transform people’s lives by helping them achieve and maintain their highest health potential.
- Health and wellness are our most valuable assets.
- The whole person should be treated, including mind, body, and spirit.
- A dynamic and respectful partnership between patient and practitioner is essential to healing.
- The patient is the expert in their own healing journey.
- A collaborative and coordinated approach provides the best care.
- The appropriate use of conventional and complementary methods enhances the body’s innate capacity to heal.
- Knowledge and education are key components to patient empowerment.
- Patients should have the right to choose their own healing path.
- Healing is always possible even if there is no cure.