"The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years."
- Deepak Chopra
Furthering the evidence on integrative medicine outcomes.
We are committed to advancing research and education in the field of integrative medicine.
We will strive to:
- Develop valuable evidence-based health resources for the community and profession through our educational programs, workshops and outreach activities.
- Become a bridge between the existing healthcare system and the evolving field of integrative medicine by working with hospitals and clinics to develop a network of primary care and specialist physicians.
- Foster research activities that further the evidence on integrative medicine.
- Continuously measure and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of our integrative services, both administratively and clinically.
- Implement an on-site clinical teaching program for all learners including nursing, medical, naturopathic and complementary students and residents.
- Promote, support and participate in clinical trials.